Sunday, January 29, 2012

SHE TURNED ME INTO A NEWT! ...well, I got better...

Please click on the cartoons to see them better. If you don't want to, I've tried to quote them below. 
Newt says,"I don't know who to blame, dear, the elite liberal media, or you own lying eyes!"

Obese Little Lord Fontleroy type skips along with small backpack labeled "Capital gains tax", his pantaloons label him "The Rich". Tiny kid behind is weighed down with huge backpack marked :"Payroll taxes", "Propety tax", "Sales tax", "Gas tax". Republican big shots say, "You're the freeloading 48% who don't pay ANY federal income TAXES!", "Aren't you a lucky ducky!" "You forgot your book!" ("The Greedy Head" by Ayn Rand), and "Don't let them collective bargain - lovin' teachers teach ya nothin!"  

OK, I know on January 1st I said the media should all try to be nice this year. Well, I stayed nice for 28 days, which is longer than anyone else held out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment