Friday, October 1, 2021

PEBBLES 3; The Acid Gallery (On CD)


Humor me CLICK HERE!

I was actually thrilled to find PEBBLES 3 available in a CD version in 1992. Back then, it wasn't a forgone conclusion that every last obscure little thing would one day become a CD release -- especially a bootleggish item like this. I was a little disappointed that some of my favorite tracks were missing, and some of these added tracks were a little too mind boggling, even for me. Missing in action; Prana by The Unfolding and Soggy Cereal by Mike Condello.

Here are the added tracks. 

HORROR ASPARAGUS STORIES by THE DRIVING STUPID 


ANXIOUS COLOR by PAINTED FACES



IEEK I'M A FREAK by ADJEEF THE POET



SQUAFRESH LEMON COMES BACK by ADJEEF THE POET


CITY JUNGLE PART 1 by BEAUTIFUL DAZE


DEATHWISE by CATFISH KNIGHT


RATTLE OF LIFE by OSHUN




No comments:

Post a Comment