Friday, October 1, 2021

PEBBLES 3; The Acid Gallery

HARGBO VERGOSI CLICK HERE!

Circa 1981, I found this record, used, in a bargain bin for a dollar. I had no idea what the heck it was. It changed my life. It took my brain to places it had never been before. It's stupid, it's absurdist, it's creepily, mysteriously, darkly psychedelic.

There is no other various artists / compilation album like it. There is NO OTHER album of any type like it.

Here is side one;

THE DIAMOND MINE by DAVE DIAMOND AND THE HIGHER ELEVATION


SUZY CREAMCHEESE by TEDDY & HIS PATCHES


SUICIDAL FLOWERS by CRYSTAL CHANDLIER


SWAMI by WILLIAM PENN V




I'M ALLERGIC TO FLOWERS by THE JEFFERSON HANDKERCHIEF


listed only as 'Bonus Track', actually PRANA by THE UNFOLDED. (Only about the first minute and a half is on the album.)



FLIGHT REACTION by THE CALICO WALL


LOOSE LIP SYNC SHIP by THE HOGS



​THE REALITY OF (AIR) FRIED BORSK by THE DRIVING STUPID









No comments:

Post a Comment